We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
We ship the gear we make to snowboarders and splitboarders all over the globe. You’ll be responding to these customers when they reach out to us, building long term customer relationships and generally maintaining stoke in our brand via person to person interactions.
- Respond to customer service emails, calls and messages
- Help webstore customers with real-time product questions via webstore chat
- Ship out spare parts requests, warranty parts, direct shipments and other shipping tasks
- Assist in warranty and crash replacement binding rebuilds
- Develop lasting relationships with Karakoram customers
- Handle customer service issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow SOP to track and log incoming warranty issues
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to make lasting brand connections with customers
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to help us be the best outdoor gear manufacturer we can be
- Help in other cross functional roles as needed
Essentials for this role:
- Love snowboarding
- Fun to be around
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Excels in team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Skills that would be helpful:
- Experience Splitboarding, Skateboarding, Mountain Biking, or Surfing
- Prior outdoor industry experience
- Prior experience working in retail or customer service
We are a growing company, just finishing our new factory/global headquarters in North Bend, Washington. We will have many new roles open up as we continue to grow into our new space. We are also looking for someone with strong writing and/or design skills to help us expand our blog and social media presence.
Hiring for seasonal production workers starts soon! If being a binding builder in the summer (~May – ~October) is more up your alley, you can get ahead of that ball now by sending us your resume early. The full job description will be posted later in the spring.
To Apply, Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com