PRE-ORDERS will start shipping Sept. 1, 2017
Connect with Performance.
Active Joining Technology spring loads the Prime Connect bindings to your snowboard, giving you instantaneous response for arcing carves or navigating the burliest terrain without sacrificing feel, comfort or flex.
Connect to your Quiver.
Expand your board quiver and transfer your bindings from board to board in seconds. Comes standard with two sets of Quiver-Connectors.
Connect to the Backcountry.
Your gateway to backcountry exploration. Add the split kit to mount Prime Connects to your splitboard without any loss in riding performance.
Travelling with your quiver just got a lot easier. Save space in your board bag and Connect to your board of choice, split or solid, in seconds.
Rider: Tyler Kloster (Karakoram Co-Owner) Photo: Bryce Kloster Location: Alpental, WA
- Dupont Zytel Chassis engineered to flex without sacrificing response
- Trussed Sidewall for heel-to-toe stiffness
- Under foot flex to dampen chatter at the resort
- Stage 1: EVA foot beds and neoprene contact pads for fine bump absorption
- Stage 2: Zytel Floating Toestay sits above top of snowboard for larger bump absorption
- Pull up to Lock, Push down to unlock
- Easy and ergonomic connection to Quiver-Connectors and Ride Mode
- Over-center cam locking
Active Joining Technology
- Pre-loaded wide contact points
- Quiver-Connector (Ride Mode for Split) spring loads binding to board
- Most responsive attachment system for snowboards and splitboards
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
BUY MORE BOARDS, NOT MORE BINDINGS.
Compatible with all Prime System bindings, Quiver-Connectors allow you to quickly and effortlessly swap your Karakoram bindings from board to board. Now your split, your park board, your pow stick, your groomer rocket, and anything else in your quiver can enter the world of durable, no-compromise, lightweight Karakoram performance. No turning screws, no fumbling trying to remember your stance, and no wasting time when you want to switch boards.
Rider: Alex Yoder Photo: Andrew Miller Location: Utah
CONNECT SPLITBOARD KIT
Connect with the Backcountry by adding the Connect Splitboard Kit to your Prime Connect Bindings.
Includes: Ride Mode, Tour Mode, Single Riser, Tour Pin Adapter
Rider: Waji Photo: Fujio Location: Niseko, Japan