Are you passionate about snowboarding and eager to spread stoke for the sport all over North America? Want to live and work in beautiful North Bend, 25 minutes from Alpental, surrounded by excellent bike trails, hiking and rivers, with a group of snowboarders just as passionate about enjoying the outdoors as you are? We are seeking an enthusiastic in-house sales representative to join our team.
As an integral part of our company, you’ll be working closely with a broad network of retail partners through the different stages of our sales year. You’ll be educating their teams on our product and brand, maintaining these key relationships and cultivating new partnerships to drive sales and success.
- Introduce and educate retailers on the Karakoram and Kohla line
- Collect and audit retailer pre-orders
- Provide product training and clinics to retail partners, both in-person and virtually.
- Retailer Merchandising (in person & web)
- Conduct frequent check-ins with retailers to ensure their needs are met and maintain a spreadsheet of key retailer metrics, relationship history, and feedback (dealer input sheet)
- Develop deep relationships with key shop partners, including our team of shop ambassadors
- invoicing/receiving payments
- Late payment followup
- Keep our shipping pipeline up to date with outgoing orders
- Label creation for all shipping cartons
- Manufacturer Sales
- Point-of-purchase (POP) displays and tools
Essentials for this role:
- Love snowboarding
- Passion for the outdoors
- Fun to be around
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High Energy, Positive Personality
- The gift of gab: must find joy in making new connections and be comfortable introducing yourself to new potential retail and industry partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excels in team environment; eager to help all areas of the company whenever necessary
- Mindset that both seeks and drives continuous improvement; both for the individual and for the company
- Flexibility with schedule to meet customer needs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Skills that would be helpful:
- Experience Splitboarding, Skateboarding, Mountain Biking, or Surfing
- Prior outdoor industry experience
- Prior experience working in sales, retail or customer service
We are a growing company, operating out of our new factory/global headquarters in North Bend, Washington. We will have new roles continue to open up as we continue to grow into our new space. We’re small and lean: we encourage a culture of continuous learning, where team members have the opportunity to wear multiple hats and develop new skills. If there’s a skillset you want to develop that can help the company; we aim to help you grow in that direction. For example– currently, we are also looking for someone with strong writing and/or design skills to help us expand our blog and social media presence.
Starting base salary for this role is $40,000 – $68,000 or higher depending on experience, skill sets and training. Beyond base salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including a company health and dental insurance plan, 401k retirement plan with match, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO). Additionally, you’ll enjoy perks such as free bindings, gear discounts, flexible schedule, a season pass to Summit at Snoqualmie, and company snow/surf/bike retreats. We value the contribution of every team member and believe in shared success and growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion, and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities.
To Apply, Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com