We are seeking hardworking individuals to help us assemble bindings, who can bring positive energy to our casual but highly efficient workplace. You will be a part of a small production team working to assemble high performance splitboard bindings and backcountry accessories. Every person involved with our production team is a passionate snowboarder, backcountry enthusiast, or outdoor adventurer. Karakoram is dedicated to building product in Washington with parts manufactured in the United States. Karakoram has always prided itself on our staff and strong company culture. We also have our eyes out for the right employees to transition to a permanent position when growth creates new openings. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Learn established production systems including: production schedules, inventory management, and part lot numbers.
- Learn part names, sub-assemblies, and binding systems.
- Assemble and inspect sub-assemblies, accessories, and bindings.
- Follow procedures to maximize productivity and ensure that production quotas are met as outlined by the production schedule.
- Operate various hand tools, power tools, and production fixtures.
- Assist with gathering task cycle times and enter production information on a production task sheet.
- Keep workstations neat and organized.
- Must be detail oriented, good organizational skills, and have a positive work ethic.
- Assembly or manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge in the use of hand tools, power tools, and air tools.
- Must be able to follow written or verbal instructions and communicate effectively within the production team.
- Unlimited season pass to Snoqualmie for workers that stay through the fall
- End of production company surf/mtn bike trip
- Gear discounts
- The ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Requires sufficient hand-eye coordination to guide objects into specific placement or alignment.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and load/unload large boxes from warehouse racks.
To Apply, Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com